Product Strategy and Product Roadmap Practices for the Digital Age
Using a wide range of proven techniques and tools, Strategize explains how to create effective strategies and actionable roadmaps to help you maximise your chances of creating successful products. Written in an engaging and no-nonsense style, Strategize offers practical advice and valuable examples so that you can apply the practices directly to your products. Comprehensive and insightful, the book will enable you to make the right strategic decisions in today’s dynamic digital age.
“Roman Pichler’s latest book provides esssential guidance for all product owners and anyone involved in product strategy or roadmapping. I highly recommend it.”
Mike Cohn, Author of Succeeding with Agile and Agile Estimating and Planning
What you'll learn
- Create an inspiring vision for your product.
- Develop a product strategy that maximises the chances of launching a winning product.
- Keep your product successful and proactively manage its life cycle.
- Build an actionable roadmap that aligns stakeholders and works in an agile, dynamic context.
- Get the relationship between the product roadmap and the product backlog right.
- Review the product strategy and roadmap, and keep them up-to-date.
Get a free sample
Download a free sample of Strategize: Preface, Introduction, and Beginning of Part 1.
Strategize offers a comprehensive approach to product strategy using the latest practices geared specifically to digital products. Not just theory, the book is chock-full of real-world examples, making it easier to apply the principles to your company and products. Strategize is essential reading for everyone in charge of products: product executives, product managers, and product owners.
Whether you are new to product management or an experienced practitioner, Strategize is a must read. You are guaranteed to get new ideas about how to develop or improve your product strategy and how to execute it successfully. It’s an essential addition to every product manager’s reading list.