Roman's Online Training
Why Choose Roman’s Online Training?
- You will be exclusively taught by Roman and directly benefit from his advice and expertise. Roman has taught product managers and product owners for more than 15 years, and he has over four years’ experience in offering online training.
- You will experience live, engaging, and interactive online training that is fun and friendly and uses plenty of group and individual exercises.
- You will get the same contents and exercises as when you attend one of Roman’s classroom-based training courses.
- You will benefit from smaller classes. Roman’s online courses are limited to fewer attendees to ensure a high level of interaction.
- You will be able to ask Roman specific questions—during the course as well as before and after each training sessions.
- You will save time and money as you won’t have to travel, and you will be able to enjoy the training from the comfort and safety of your home or office. This is not only good for you, it also benefits the planet by helping reduce your carbon footprint.
What the Participants Say
The online delivery of the course was excellent. I was concerned that it may not quite give the same interaction with the trainer, but it absolutely did. Roman used the online tools extremely well.
− Tom Brian, Product Owner at Petrofac
It was great not having to travel for a course for a change! I felt that we got the same out of the online training as if we had we been all in the same room. I really like Roman’s on-the-fly PowerPoint presentation.
− Kristina Underwood, Product Owner at HiHi
Kudos to Roman for delivering a fantastic, engaging, and interactive online training course.
− Nhung Nguyen, Product Manager at Eurail & Interrail
What You Will Need
To attend Roman’s online training, you need a computer with a webcam and a microphone. You will also need a Zoom and Trello account. Roman uses Zoom to deliver the training and Trello boards and Zoom breakout rooms to run the exercises. If you participate in Roman’s product strategy and roadmap course, you will also have to use Google Docs for some of the exercises. You will receive detailed instructions how to prepare for and join the online training after you have registered.
Take advantage of Roman’s online training and book your place today! If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact him.