Product Leadership Skills with Roman Pichler
Being a successful product manager or product owner requires strong leadership: the development team and stakeholders need guidance and direction to achieve success. Attending this workshop will enhance your leadership skills and help you become an inspiring product leader. Learn how to become aware of your leadership preferences and take advantage of new leadership styles; understand how to manage powerful stakeholders and generate strong buy-in; and learn how to effectively guide the development team to ensure that a successful product is built.
London, United Kingdom
15 Hatfields, London, SE1 8DJ, United Kingdom
An inspiring course that allowed me to think more strategically on how to lead teams in a large and complex organisation. I am taking away some great techniques to try out.
Choose the Right Leadership Approach
- Understand different leadership styles with their strengths and weaknesses
- Leverage mindfulness to become aware of your own leadership preferences
- Learn how to select the most effective leadership style
- Lead ethically, increase your wellbeing, and acheive sustained growth
Manage Powerful Stakeholders
- Understand the interests of the various stakeholders
- Effectively engage with different stakeholder groups
- Involve the right people in the right decisions; create alignment and strong buy-in
Guide the Development Team
- Provide the right leadership to agile development teams and collaborate effectively to achieve product success
- Form a great partnership with the ScrumMaster / coach
- Strike the right balance between spending time with customers and users, and working with the dev team
Product managers, product owners, product executives, and other in charge of digital products or product teams.
You can pay by credit card or by invoice. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 50% discount on the regular price to charities and start-ups. Please contact email@example.com.
The training course is taught as an instructor-led workshop with an appropriate mix of lecture, discussion and hands-on exercises. The training materials are developed by Roman and are exclusively used by him. We aim to limit the number of attendees to 20
You should have work experience in a product role, for instance, as a product manager, product owner, product executive, or business analyst.