Product Leadership with Roman Pichler
Choose the Right Leadership Approach
- Understand different leadership styles with their strengths and weaknesses
- Leverage mindfulness to become aware of your own leadership preferences
- Learn how to select the most effective leadership style
- Lead ethically, increase your wellbeing, and achieve sustained growth
Manage Powerful Stakeholders
- Understand the interests of the various stakeholders and effectively engage with different stakeholder groups
- Involve the right people in the right decisions
- Create alignment and strong buy-in
Guide the Development Team
- Provide the right leadership to agile development teams and collaborate effectively to achieve product success
- Form a great partnership with the ScrumMaster / coach
- Strike the right balance between spending time with customers and users, and working with the dev team
Product managers, product owners, product executives, and others in charge of digital products or product teams.
You can pay by credit card or by invoice. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 50% discount on the regular price to charities and early stage start-ups. Please contact email@example.com.
The training course is taught as an instructor-led workshop with an appropriate mix of lecture, discussion and hands-on exercises. The training materials are developed by Roman and are exclusively used by him. We aim to limit the number of attendees to 20
You should have work experience in a product role, for instance, as a product manager, product owner, product executive, or business analyst.