Product Leadership with Roman Pichler
Being a successful product manager or product owner requires strong leadership: You have to be able to direct and guide a diverse group of people without having the authority to tell them what to do. Attending this workshop will boost your leadership competencies, show you how to effectively lead the development team and stakeholders, and help you become an inspiring product leader.
You will learn how to become aware of your leadership preferences and take advantage of new leadership styles; you will understand how to manage powerful stakeholders and generate strong buy-in for decisions; and you will learn how to optimise the collaboration with the development team to ensure that a successful product is built.
Choose the Right Leadership Approach
- Understand different leadership styles with their strengths and weaknesses
- Leverage mindfulness to become aware of your own leadership preferences
- Learn how to select the most effective leadership style
- Lead ethically, increase your wellbeing, and achieve sustained growth
Manage Powerful Stakeholders
- Understand the interests of the various stakeholders and effectively engage with different stakeholder groups
- Involve the right people in the right decisions
- Create alignment and strong buy-in
Guide the Development Team
- Provide the right leadership to agile development teams and collaborate effectively to achieve product success
- Form a great partnership with the ScrumMaster / coach
- Strike the right balance between spending time with customers and users, and working with the dev team
Product managers, product owners, product executives, and other in charge of digital products or product teams.
You can pay by credit card or by invoice. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We offer a 50% discount on the regular price to charities and early stage start-ups. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training course is taught as an instructor-led workshop with an appropriate mix of lecture, discussion and hands-on exercises. The training materials are developed by Roman and are exclusively used by him. We aim to limit the number of attendees to 20
You should have work experience in a product role, for instance, as a product manager, product owner, product executive, or business analyst.